Coaches and Bench Protocol
- Only three vetted coaches are allowed on a team’s bench at any given time
- Each must wear a Coach’s badge and it must be visible during the course of the game
- It is strongly recommended, but not required, that one of the assistant coaches keep a score-book
- Only one coach at a time can be standing
- A badge-wearing coach can sit on multiple teams. Regardless if he is registered as a coach for that specific team. Substitution of coaches by community is permitted
No Badge No Bench Policy:
- All vetted Coaches must wear their league issued Coaches Badge throughout the duration of the game. If any vetted Coach does not have hers/his Coaches Badge they must leave the bench immediately.
- If any vetted Coach has forgotten their credentials and wishes to remain on the bench, it will result in an Administrative Technical resulting in loss of Possession and 2 Foul Shots
- If any vetted Coach enters a game after the start time, and does not have his/her badge, and wishes to remain on the bench, it will result in an Administrative Technical resulting in loss of Possession and 2 Foul Shots at the next dead ball
- There can be no photocopies of the credentials that will be accepted, either pictures on cell phones or the sort. The actual credential is required.
Forefeast of the Theophany of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ
Saints and Feasts Commemorated
Forefeast of the Theophany of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ; Synaxis of the 70 Holy Apostles; Our Righteous Father Theoctistus, Abbot of Cucomo in Sicily; Nikephoros the Leper; Zosimos the Monk and Athanasios the Notary; Righteous Apollinaria the Senator; Martyrs Chrysanthos and Euphemia; Righteous Euthymios the Younger; New Martyr Onuphrios; Righteous Euthymios of Vatopedi; Righteous John Scholarios; Eustathios Archbishop of Serbia
Visit the Online Chapel for more daily readings, hymns, a monthly calendar of saints and feasts, and more.