Coaches and Bench Protocol
- Only three vetted coaches are allowed on a team’s bench at any given time
- Each must wear a Coach’s badge and it must be visible during the course of the game
- It is strongly recommended, but not required, that one of the assistant coaches keep a score-book
- Only one coach at a time can be standing
- A badge-wearing coach can sit on multiple teams. Regardless if he is registered as a coach for that specific team. Substitution of coaches by community is permitted
No Badge No Bench Policy:
- All vetted Coaches must wear their league issued Coaches Badge throughout the duration of the game. If any vetted Coach does not have hers/his Coaches Badge they must leave the bench immediately.
- If any vetted Coach has forgotten their credentials and wishes to remain on the bench, it will result in an Administrative Technical resulting in loss of Possession and 2 Foul Shots
- If any vetted Coach enters a game after the start time, and does not have his/her badge, and wishes to remain on the bench, it will result in an Administrative Technical resulting in loss of Possession and 2 Foul Shots at the next dead ball
- There can be no photocopies of the credentials that will be accepted, either pictures on cell phones or the sort. The actual credential is required.
Renewal Friday: Theotokos of the Life-giving Spring
Saints and Feasts Commemorated
Renewal Friday: Theotokos of the Life-giving Spring; Commemoration of the Precious Cross that appeared in the sky over Jerusalem in 351 A.D.; Akakios the Centurion of Byzantium; Cyril, Archbishop of Jerusalem; Pachomios the New Martyr of Patmos; Repose of St. Nilus, abbot of Sora
Visit the Online Chapel for more daily readings, hymns, a monthly calendar of saints and feasts, and more.